An overview of how we collect and use your information.
At Fundment, we take data privacy very seriously and are committed to keeping your information private. Information means any personal details that identify you that are provided to us by you or by a third party.
The legal justification for collecting your personal information includes:
- We need it to provide you our services and keep our records up to date.
- To process applications for our services.
- To comply with regulations that apply to us.
- To detect, investigate and prevent financial crime.
- To manage risk for us and our customers.
We do not routinely share personal information with third parties except as described below:
- Independent Financial Advisers who help you to run your accounts.
- HM Revenue and Customs and other regulatory agencies.
- Credit reference and fraud prevention agencies for the purpose of establishing your identify which is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- Companies that introduce you to us.
- Companies that we may use to provide our service to you, such as custodians, brokers or pension providers.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as we need to whilst we are providing you with our services.
- When you cease being a customer, we may keep your personal information for up to five years in line with our regulatory obligations.
- We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- You have the right to request access on the information that we hold about you, which you can do by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require further copies of this information, we may charge a fee of £10 to cover our costs in providing you with these.
- If you believe the information we hold about you is incorrect, you can login to your account and update your personal information. Alternatively, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. You may also write to us at Fundment, 66-67 Newman Street, London, W1T 3EQ
Ready to optimise your practice with Fundment?
Our team will show you how our technology can take your business to the next level.